Are you looking for a role that is challenging and career advancing but will still fit around your other commitments?
Do you have experience of working on business social media accounts and love to flex your creative muscles?
As a Social Media Account Executive you will work on a daily basis alongside our clients to help deliver their social media campaigns, daily stories and paid advertising.
Sound like your cup of tea? Read on to find out more.
A fantastic role has just opened up with Due North Creatives for someone with the creativity and drive to push our social media provision forward. Task orientated, the right person will have the ability to think proactively, delivering consistently to on-going projects.
Working with a variety of local businesses, we want to help them connect with their audiences, inspiring engagement that creates results and a loyal customer base.
The Due North Team are famed for their enthusiasm and creative thinking, as we work with business owners who are stuck in a rut and looking for a big jump forward in their journey to success.
Execute our client’s social media implementation with enthusiasm and passion, helping Due North flourish into their next phase of growth by helping local businesses to thrive.
- Manage the on-going provision of organic & paid social media for our clients
- Provide monthly reports to highlight the impact of our marketing support to clients and suggests improvements
- Contribute to client meetings, illustrating progress along with implementation plans for the future .
- Collaborate with the team to ensure each client brand is looked after using Asana to project manage & track requests.
- Work with the in-house team to produce creative social media posts for Due North supporting the future growth of the company.
- Support ad-hoc client needs such as events, collaborations and promotion of blog posts
Is this role for you?
This opportunity is suitable for someone with social media experience and some life learning behind them! Working mainly remotely, you will love the flexibility that this job offers but also be driven to generate results, while working predominantly on your own.
The team at Due North work together at least once a week to maximise brainstorming, skills sharing, client planning and of course a good giggle!
This is a part-time role based on 15 hours a week. (ideally 5 days x 3 hours a day or 4 days x 3hrs 45 mins but can be adjusted upon discussion, there is also scope for the role to grow in future)
- Confident & creative writing skills. Your role will involve creating varied, well-written copy for social media posts and on-line adverts.
- Efficient researching abilities – Working with our clients and using the internet amongst other tools, you must be able to research new topics effectively, identifying golden nuggets of information.
- Proven social media skills- We are looking for someone who has effective experience of using social media for business. In particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube. Adept at using scheduling tools.
- Working knowledge of industry tools & systems
- An eye for good design, with experience of Canva, Adobe Illustrator or photoshop, to help with social media imagery.
- Experience of managing digital advertising accounts; in particular Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Basic video editing skills.
- Evidence of keeping up to date with marketing trends, techniques and tools
- Measurement & reporting experience.
- Use of project management tools such as Asana.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, PR or Communications or
2+ years experience in marketing with strong written and verbal communication skills.
£18,000-£24,000 pro rata dependent on experience.
Email: email@example.com with your CV & covering letter
Closing Date: Midnight 12th January 2020