We are on the lookout for an experienced writer who will join the Due North Creatives team and champion content creation.
You will be a confident individual, who loves to help clients find their voice online.
The role is centralised around blog creation, email marketing and website management.
Working closely with our clients you will help bring their business to life online, engage with their audience and play an important role in their customer journey.
Sound like your cup of tea? Read on to find out more.
A fantastic role has just opened up with Due North Creatives for someone with the creativity and drive to push our content creation provision forward. Task orientated, the right person will have the ability to think proactively, delivering consistently to on-going projects.
Working with a variety of local businesses, we want to help them connect with their audiences, inspiring engagement that creates results and a loyal customer base.
The Due North Team are famed for their enthusiasm and creative thinking, as we work with business owners who are stuck in a rut and looking for a big jump forward in their journey to success.
Execute our client’s content strategy with enthusiasm and passion, helping Due North Creatives flourish into their next phase of growth by helping local businesses to thrive.
- Curate monthly blog content on behalf of allocated clients, aligned with their content strategy.
- Compose website content from scratch, researching topics and gathering information from the client direct.
- Support our clients as they ‘humanise’ their business, bringing life to their products and services through the power of creative copywriting.
- Contribute to client meetings, illustrating progress along with implementation plans for the future .
- Collaborate with the team to ensure each client brand is looked after using Asana to project manage & track requests.
- Work with the other content creators and in-house team to produce creative blog articles for Due North supporting the future growth of the company.
- Occasionally support the content team in the provision of social media posting.
Is this role for you?
This opportunity is suitable for someone with creative business writing experience – it would also help to have some life learning behind you!
Working mainly remotely, you will love the flexibility that this job offers but also be driven to generate results, while working predominantly on your own.
The team at Due North Creatives get together at least twice a week (currently online) to maximise brainstorming, skills sharing, client planning and of course a good giggle!
This is a part-time role based on 20 hours a week. (ideally 4 days x 5 hours but can be adjusted upon discussion, and there is also scope for the role to grow in future should you like)
- Confident & creative writing skills. Your role will involve creating varied, well-written copy for blog articles, news updates and website content.
- Efficient researching abilities – Working with our clients and using the internet amongst other tools, you must be able to research new topics effectively, identifying golden nuggets of information.
- Experience of using wordpress to upload articles and amend web page copy.
- Social media skills- To occasionally support the social media team it would be beneficial to have experience of using social media for business. In particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Evidence of keeping up to date with marketing trends, techniques and tools
- Measurement & reporting experience.
- Use of project management tools such as Asana.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, PR or Communications or
Comprehensive experience of strong written communication skills in a business environment
Salary dependent on experience
Submit a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd October 2020 with the job title in the subject header.