Are you passionate about local business?
Do you dream about developing client relationships and helping them achieve success ?
Do you love to brainstorm ideas, looking for creative ways to push forward ?
As a Digital Marketing Account Executive you will work on a daily basis alongside our clients and designers to help deliver new websites, social media campaigns, press releases and mobile videos amongst other creative techniques.
We are looking for someone to join our team with buckets of energy so that they can multitask a portfolio of clients. They will also need the drive, patience & precision to deliver consistently to on-going deadlines & manage client expectations.
The Due North Team are famed for their enthusiasm and creative thinking, as we work with business owners who are stuck in a rut and looking for a big jump forward in their journey to success.
The Role: Digital Marketing Account Executive
Execute our client’s digital strategies with enthusiasm and passion, helping Due North flourish into their next phase of growth by helping local businesses to thrive.
- You will facilitate client meetings illustrating progress along with implementation plans for the future.
- Manage the on-going provision of social media, blog writing and website amendments for our clients
- Work with the in-house team & partners to support ad-hoc client needs such as design work, events, collaborations and press-releases.
- Amplify the implementation of Due North marketing strategies, supporting the future growth of the company.
Is this role for you?
This opportunity is suitable for someone with digital marketing experience and some life learning behind them! Working mainly remotely, you will love the flexibility that this job offers but also be driven to generate results, while working predominantly on your own.
The team at Due North work together at least once a week to maximise brainstorming, skills sharing, client planning and of course a good giggle!
This is a part-time role based on 24 hours a week. (There is room for it to grow in future)
- Confident writing skills. Your role will involve creating varied, well-written copy for articles, blogs, marketing campaigns & websites
- Efficient researching abilities – Working with our clients and using the internet amongst other tools, you must be able to research new topics effectively, identifying golden nuggets of information.
- Proven social media skills- We are looking for someone who has effective experience of using social media for business. In particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube. Adept at using scheduling tools.
- Working knowledge of industry tools & systems; WordPress, Convertkit, Mailchimp.
- Experience of managing client accounts
- An eye for good design, with experience of Canva, Adobe Illustrator or photoshop, to help with social media imagery.
- Experience of managing digital advertising accounts; in particular Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Basic video editing skills.
- Evidence of keeping up to date with marketing trends, techniques and tools
- Understanding of SEO practices and experience of putting them into action
- Measurement & reporting experience.
- Use of project management tools such as Asana.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications or
2+ years experience in marketing with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Email: email@example.com with your CV & covering letter
Closing Date: 19th September 2019