Kick yourself into gear for 2022
10 days, 10 videos
Video is HUGE nowadays. You probably don't need to be told this, but here's a handful of stats you need to be aware of...
- It’s estimated that video currently makes up more than 82% of ALL consumer internet traffic
- Studies show that more than half of all consumers want to see more video content from brands and businesses they support
- 84% of people say they have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than those who don’t
- Including video on your website can boost conversions – paying customers – by up to 80%
In a nutshell, if you’re not doing video, you’re missing out on a whole heap of opportunities.
But I’ve never done video before – it’s scary!
I don’t have a fancy camera and I don’t know how to edit
I don’t even know where to start!
We are here to show you how to get started, and assuming you have a phone with a camera, and somewhere to post your video (Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn) you have everything you need to get going… maybe with a little nudge from us.
How it works:
To win the challenge you have to post 10 videos, one every day (Monday–Friday, you have weekends off) from the 17th of January to the 28th.
You can use the front-facing (selfie side) camera on your phone
You can either record it first then post your video to your social media, or go live on Stories – whichever you prefer
Founder & MD
Due North Creatives
You are NOT on your own – once you’ve signed up to the challenge we will help you along the way with daily prompts, to not only give you ideas on what to include in your videos but also to include our tips on how to make the best videos you can (without overloading you with technical jargon, I promise!)
I know you’re not some professional news broadcaster or YouTube influencer star – and that is totally okay! The purpose of this challenge is to get you over your fear of video and get you on camera.
It’s only 10 days, with 10 short videos filmed on your phone. I want you to win and start the year with a little success. I believe in you!